The Coach House Clinic was established in Tenterden in 1959 by Dr Edwin Miller (D.O. USA 1931). Dr Miller and John Stevens worked in partnership until Dr Miller retired in 1985. We are proud to have offered our high standards and dedicated services to the community ever since.
John Stevens is the present Principal of the practice. He qualified in 1976 from the European School of Osteopathy. After graduating he lectured in Osteopathic Technique, Anatomy, Neuroanatomy and Clinical Neurology at the College.
He is also an experienced Medical Acupuncturist and a member of BMAS [the British Medical Acupuncture Society] John Stevens has acted as an expert witness for medical negligence and injury and has offered his expertise in both civil and criminal cases.